Over the past few years, Black Friday has steadily grown in popularity to become one of the biggest shopping days of the year.
For e-commerce site owners, this represents a huge opportunity to boost sales!
Today, more and more internet users start their Christmas shopping in November. Since most of them are looking for bargains, Black Friday is the perfect opportunity to present them with interesting offers.
Black Friday and Christmas can represent up to 50% of the annual turnover of e-commerce sites.
To help you better prepare for future Black Friday campaigns, we’ve asked e-commerce managers from some of the most successful companies to share their best practices.
We’ve outlined in an ebook the 10 strategies, with real-world examples, you should copy to better prepare for Black Friday!
In this ebook, you’ll learn:
- Why you should test your website months before Black Friday!
- How to prepare your website to handle the increase in traffic.
- How to anticipate sales based on your previous Black Friday campaigns,
- How to prepare for Black Friday shipping spikes
- Why you should create dedicated landing pages for Black Friday