Product pages are arguably the most important pages on your website. We’ll explain why!
While it’s good to have a well-designed, user-friendly homepage for your e-commerce site, it probably won’t be the first page most visitors land on. In most cases, visitors will go directly to your product page after searching for a specific item, such as “a blue soccer jersey” or “a waterproof smartwatch.”
The quality of this product page will determine the difference between bounces and conversions. In other words, the functionality of a product page can be compared to that of a landing page.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg! To build a killer product page, there are certain elements to consider and specific functionality to add.
After analyzing the product pages of some of the biggest e-commerce brands such as Amazon, Boohoo and Decathlon, we’ve identified the top 24 elements your product page must have to compete with the big sharks in the industry.
In this ebook, you’ll learn:
- The best practices for creating a top-notch product page.
- How to provide all the relevant information to consumers about your product and brand.
- How to build trust in your product and business with social proof.
- Why high-quality images are great sales magnet.
- How to leverage similar product suggestions to up-sell or cross-sell.
- Why ecommerce leaders are adding virtual waiting rooms to their websites.