We’re hiring a
Senior Front-End Developer
As we continue to expand, we’re looking for a seasoned Senior Front-End Developer to steer the development and management of our Service team.
In this role, you will lead the front-end development team, focusing on creating customizable website themes that are optimized for search engines. Your main tasks include the development and improvement of these themes, and ensuring all projects adhere to high quality and are delivered on time. You’ll guide your team, encouraging skill development and efficiency. Your knowledge will enhance the team’s understanding of current web technologies and practices, ensuring superior project outcomes.
Your responsibilities also extend to working closely with our customer success managers and their clients, understanding their needs, and providing effective solutions. You’ll be involved in troubleshooting and resolving issues, maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. Continuous learning is a part of the job, as staying updated with the latest in technology, and sharing this knowledge with your team.
- Craft seamless integrations using the ASP.NET Core framework (.cshtml) to various data models and client specifications, enhancing functionality and user experience.
- Harness advanced techniques in client-server interactions to develop dynamic, data-driven web applications. Apply adept understanding of web protocols and AJAX methodologies to facilitate real-time content updates and interactivity.
- Manage and mentor a dynamic team of front-end developers, fostering an environment of high performance, innovation, and continuous enhancement. Utilize insights from past projects to elevate team competence and adaptability.
- Assess and enhance development workflows and procedures to boost efficiency, coherence, and code quality across projects.
- Oversee rigorous QA testing, ensuring themes are both functional and flawlessly executed before delivery.
- Establish comprehensive documentation, contributing to a knowledge base that promotes best practices and facilitates onboarding.
- Act as a pivotal point of contact in providing exemplary post-deployment services, including troubleshooting, debugging, and handling client inquiries proficiently.
Skills and experience
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as Sass or Less.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET framework is a plus.
- Demonstrated track record in team leadership and project management.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Exceptional problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service and client-centered solutions.
- Fluent in English, with additional languages being an advantage.
Join a start-up company that takes care of its people:
- a yearly teambuilding celebrating our successes
- quarterly team activities focusing on fun
- monthly lunches, just because we’re hungry sometimes
- weekly fresh fruits to stay healthy
- daily collaboration with fantastic colleagues
Founded in 2018, Verbolia is disrupting the way to approach search marketing with a super innovative SaaS technology. Our vision is to be the nr. 1 traffic acquisition platform for e-commerce leaders.
We are growing very rapidly internationally and we were elected as Belgian Startup of the Year 2021. We won several awards like the IAB MIXX Award for the “Best MarkAd-Tech Tools” and the Digital Wallonia Startup of the year award.
It is truly important to us that each team member is happy in the team, with interesting challenges, a good understanding of his/her contribution to the company, a nice environment, a super flexible home working policy,…
When recruiting a new team member, we’ll always focus primarily on:
- Company culture fit: be trustworthy, friendly, willing to help
- Adaptability: be ready to evolve along with the company
- Solution-oriented: never come with a problem, always come with a solution to a problem