Customer Success and Support
The mission of our customer success team is to ensure you make the most of Verbolia’s solution.The team will be your main point of contact during and after the implementation of the Verbolia solution.
Verbolia includes in its subscription a support service to its customers by email via the address email@example.com (working hours: Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm CET).
Support is defined as all requests related to the use and technical performance of existing functionalities in the Verbolia app. Specific developments, audits, and research are not included in the Support.
Setup and Onboarding
During the implementation phase, our customer success team will work and follow-up closely with representatives of the customer to make sure that the Verbolia solution is configured correctly to maximize customer’s desired outcomes.
It will do so by offering:
- a kick-off call where the scope of the implementation will be discussed and defined
- continuous communication on the progress of the implementation
- the delivery of the agreed and approved solution
Representatives of the customer have in general the following roles: digital marketeers, SEO experts (approval of the solution) and technical experts (for the data feed(s), reverse proxy set up and linking script implementation).
All deliverables (custom theme, keyword proposals, app configuration) will be presented to the customer and the customer’s final approval will be asked.
The first 10 days after this final approval of the solution, minor change requests will be done within the project scope at no extra cost. Major change requests on the defined scope or change requests 10 days after the implementation phase will be investigated; the timing needed and the daily rate will be communicated beforehand for customer’s approval.
Main tasks performed by Verbolia during the setup and onboarding are:
- Organization of a kick-off call
- Preparation of Customer Implementation Playbook
- Initialization of communication channels and follow-up calls
- Data feed(s) analysis and feedback
- Feed mapping and configuration
- Creation of a custom theme
- Creation of linking script
- App configuration and search settings
- Setup of reverse proxy backend urls and documentation
- Initial keyword research and keyword list proposal
- Implementation of scripts provided by Customer (GA, data layers, advertising)
- Onboarding training session
Requirements from the customer are:
- Deliver clean and up-to-date data feed(s)
- Provide Google Search Console + Analytics access to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide scripts on cookie consent and analytics triggers + any other necessary datalayers
- Approval of the keyword list proposal
- Approval of the Verbolia pages
After all the above tasks are completed and mutually approved, the Verbolia solution is considered as delivered.
To get the Verbolia pages live on the customer’s domain and make sure the solution is completely functional, three remaining steps are expected to be completed by the customer:
- Setup and activation of the reverse proxy
- Implementation of the linking script(s) on (sub)category and product detail pages
- Upload of Verbolia sitemap(s) to Google Search Console
Frequently asked questions
Any technology! The pages managed by Verbolia are independent from your technology. They are installed on the domain name of your website, but in a different folder from your ecommerce platform.
Typically the implementation takes between 4 and 8 weeks, depending on the complexity of the design and your reactivity. Once we start working with you, we assign a Customer Success Manager to lead the installation project with your team. He/she will make sure that everything goes smoothly.
Yes of course… that’s actually the best way to take full benefit of the pages created. Since they are very specific, they make excellent landing pages for Paid Search campaigns, and usually provide better conversion rates.
The pages belong to you, and the urls belong to you (as they are on your domain). However the technology used to generate them is property of Verbolia.
Verbolia pages are hosted in the cloud, on secure high performance servers. This is the best way to guarantee super high Pagespeed and give access to our algorithms to the application logs. That’s also why Verbolia is simple to set up and independent of your IT infrastructure and CMS.
If you decide to deactivate Verbolia, the pages will disappear. However, remember that the urls belong to you, so if you want to keep the ranking of the pages and keep getting traffic from them, we recommend that you create your own pages on these same urls or implement a redirection plan.
Absolutely not, it’s even the opposite: the pages created by Verbolia provide to the visitors the very best experience, the fastest loading speed, carefully selected content and an internal linking architecture that will ease the crawling by the Search Engine bots. With this, you are even globally increasing the average SEO quality of your website.