Verbolia is looking for a Customer Success Manager to help our customers increase their SEO and SEA traffic. As an early hire on the Customer Success team, you will help build the foundations of Customer Success at Verbolia. We are seeking Customer Success “athletes” who are comfortable managing a range of customers from various industries and geographies. You are someone who is energized by engaging with customers, building relationships and delivering results. This role will be a great fit for you if you are passionate about search marketing, data driven, and are naturally collaborative.
- Working closely with your sales and marketing colleagues
- Respond to inbound interests to build rapport and establish long-term relationships
- Identify and prioritize target accounts and key prospective contacts
- Research business challenges of companies and contacts using various data source
- Proactively target prospects via diverses channels like e-mailing
- Make amazing first impressions and help schedule meetings
- Maintain active engagement with prospects and clients through follow-up and maintain accurate and timely notes on interactions within the CRM system.
- Manage account administration and offers
- Grow as a sales person and take on bigger and greater challenges
Skills and experience:
- You have a first working experience in sales in a relevant field
- A positive and can-do attitude
- You are capable of working independently and acting proactively
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English. Other languages are a plus!
- Technologically savvy, organized, goal-oriented
- Excellent communicator, as well as listening skills
- Able to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Desire to learn and grow with the company.