Are you an amazing Senior .NET/C# Developer? Verbolia is a Belgian scale-up growing rapidly. We are looking for a senior developer to help build up our platform.
Come and join an exciting growing scale-up that offers a stable position and where your creativity and inventiveness will help grow the product. We offer a very competitive salary and no daily traffic jam!
Who are we?
Verbolia raised 1M€ seed funding in 2018 and is growing very quickly. We provide the first SEO-as-a-Service solution, our technology is based on 7 years of R&D in Artificial Intelligence and SEO. We are already attracting millions of SEO visits on our partners websites, in Belgium and abroad. Based in Enghien, we have a small and dynamic team, and we are expanding to international markets.
- Be a senior member of the dev team working on the strategic projects of the company
- Develop and document new functionalities
- Write the unit tests of your own code
- Follow programming and UX guidelines
- Communicate with other members of the team and the product owner
- Practice agility: kanban, peer programming …
What we’re looking for
- At least 7 years’ experience building applications, including browser-based consumer/client-facing applications.
- Strong understanding of .NET Fundamentals (interfaces, inheritance etc.)
- Knowledge of design and architectural patterns including webapi, IoC
- Experience with source control (TFSVC or GIT), CI and management of environments
- Experience with Elastic Search and MongoDB
- Experience in Kanban or other agile methodologies and
- Product-driven: understands the business behind a development
- Team player with the ability to inspire other developers
- Ability to share creativity, ideas and drive and grow the product with the team
- Willingness to learn and improve continuously
- Fluent in French and/or English
What we offer
- Highly competitive package
- Having fun with the latest technologies
- Be part of a team developing a truly amazing product based on Natural Language Generation, Machine Learning and very advanced SEO techniques
- Opportunity to participate in a disruptive international business
- Very flexible work environment
- Work outside of Brussels: no traffic jam and plenty of parking space
- Casual startup atmosphere (lots of company events, team buildings, free breakfast, company lunches,…)
This is a unique opportunity to break new ground in a fast growing and innovative scale up. Come and join us now!